Vice-Rector for Research. Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences.
Telephone: +7(8362) 30-44-25
In 2006 she graduated from the Faculty of Humanities of the state educational institution of higher professional education “Mari State Pedagogical Institute named after N.K.Krupskaya” with degree in Philology, qualification – “teacher of the Russian language and Literature”.
She followed her full-time post-graduate studies in the Department of Pedagogics and Psychology of the SEI HPE “Mari State University”.
In 2010 she defended the Candidate dissertation on the subject: “Pedagogical conditions for providing succession in development of students and new teachers’ professional competence”.
Additional profession “Teacher of psychological courses”.
She completed advanced training courses on the programs:
– “System of educational work in a higher education institution”;
– “Development of young specialists’ pedagogical competence”;
– “Business, youth, innovations: from words to deeds”;
– “Personnel management in an educational institution”;
– “Methodology of project management”;
– “Corruption prevention in central and local government bodies».
Corresponding member of the International Academy of Pedagogical Sciences. Acting member of the Council of young scientists and specialists of the Mari El Republic.
2007–2011 – lecturer, Assistant Professor of the Department of Pedagogics and Psychology, Assistant to the Dean on educational work of the Faculty of Physical Education, Sport and Tourism, Mari State Pedagogical Institute n.a. N.K.Krupskaya (since 2008 – Mari State University).
Since 2011 – Vice-Rector for Research, Scientific Secretary of the Academic Council of the Interregional Open Social Institute.
Research work and grants
Author of more than 40 scientific works (including 6 educational/methodical papers) on the problems of pedagogical education. Participant of more than 50 scientific conferences of different levels.
Reviewer of collections of scientific papers (member of editorial board): “Contemporary science: current issues of theory and practice”; “Studentship and science in the XXI century”; “The Yushkov readings. Problems of contemporary science and practice: ideas and innovations”; “Current problems of jurisprudence in modern Russia”.
One of providers of the annual International scientific and practical Internet-conference “Psychological follow-up of education: theory and practice”; arranger of the seminar “The Institute of the Authorized Person on Children’s Rights in the Mari El Republic” and methodical seminars for employees of professional development institutions on the problem of the Russian language functioning as the official language of the Russian Federation under the conditions of the federal state educational standards and bilingualism integration.
Under the auspices of the Interregional Open Social Institute she holds the All-Russian, republican, interuniversity and intra high school scientific and practical conferences, seminars, round tables and academic competitions where scientists of the Republic, Russia and foreign countries are involved.
She supervises the work of the Council of Young Scientists and the Institute Students' Scientific Society.
At present she conducts the work in the following scientific fields:
– continuity in the development of professional competence among students and young teachers (won the intramural grant (2007) and grant of the Russian Humanities Research Foundation (RHRF – 2008); developed and approved the program of courses for young teachers with professional development certificate delivery meant for 72 hours;
– psychophysiological methods of research in physical culture and sport sphere (integration of tests with a psychophysiological component into educational process; publication of articles).
She won the state contract of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation on the subject: "Development, approbation and integration of programs and program modules on professional development of primary and secondary professional education institutions teachers concerning the Russian language functioning as the official language of the Russian Federation under the conditions of the federal state educational standards and bilingualism integration". Participation level: expert. The work on this project promotes integration of programs of professional development of primary and secondary professional education institutions teachers in the Mari El Republic concerning the Russian language functioning as the official language.
She won the project "Formation and approbation of assessment models of knowledge (competence) mastering level established by the State educational standards (FSES) by Bachelor’s degree holders and the use of these results for applying to the Master’s degree programs". Participation level: performer.
Certificates of Merit and Letters of Acknowledgment
· Certificate of Merit from the State Committee of the Mari El Republic on professional education for great contribution to pedagogues’ training for the system of general and vocational education, organization of the institute student labour unions’ work.
· Letter of Acknowledgement for organizational and administrative support of the Council on educational work, Council of students’ self-administration of the institute at the end of the YEAR of the YOUTH – 2007.
· Letter of Acknowledgement for high level of organizational and methodical support of interfaculty festivals.
· Letter of Acknowledgement for great contribution to preparation of the ceremony of grand opening and closing of the All-Russian Province Summer Sport Games in the Mari El Republic.
· Letter of Acknowledgement for intensive overtime work, connected with holding faculty, university, republican, interregional culture and recreative sport actions with students, for achievement of high results in improvement of educational work and students’ social protection efficiency.
· Certificate of Acknowledgement in the nomination “For organization of volunteer movement” from the Ministry of Sport of the Mari El Republic.
· Letter of Acknowledgement for participation in arranging and holding the First Festival of Sciences in the Mari El Republic signed by the Deputy Chairman of the Government of Mari El Republic, Chairman of the organizing committee V.V.Shishkin.
· Letter of Acknowledgement signed by the Minister of Education and Science of the Mari El Republic G.N.Shvetsova for participation in research activity, prominent contribution to the development of university science and in honour of celebration of the Day of the Russian Science.
· Certificate of Merit from the State Assembly of the Mari El Republic for long-term dedicated work, prominent personal contribution to the cause of qualified specialists’ training for Russia and Mari El Republic.
· Certificate of Merit from the Administration of the urban district “City of Yoshkar-Ola” for great achievements in science and prominent contribution to the development of science and education in the Mari El Republic.