Head of the Laboratory: Printseva Elena Olegovna, research assistant
Research objective: the use of modern information technologies in teaching to expand opportunities for foreign language teachers in their work with students.
1. Extending and improving speech and language competences of students on the basis of modern training materials and technologies;
2. Development of modern techniques of foreign language teaching with the use of information technologies;
3. Formation of information bank on topical issues of the English language teaching techniques;
4. Conducting classes with the use of the Linguistics Laboratory material base (testing on various formats of language, control check of language and speech competences, carrying out creative tasks);
5. Increasing students’ motivation for foreign language learning.
Main activities of the Laboratory: