Chairman of the Department: Shishkina Olga Viktorovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor
Secretary: Babynina Elena Veniaminovna
Telephone: +7 (8362) 30-44-28 ( доб 12157)
Objectives of the Department of Psychology and Pedadogics:
- Improving quality of Specialists and Bachelors’ education.
- Increasing professional level of teaching.
- Increasing a number of educational programs for students on professional interests (special courses, seminars, laboratories, social projects)
- Joining the European educational space.
- Developing the research environment, innovative activity of the Department students and staff.
The Department has:
Tasks of the Department:
- To create bank of educational programs and teaching materials on the Department disciplines.
- To develop and implement a technique of measuring quality of specialists’ professional training.
- To organize an annual methodological seminar for lecturers.
- To improve work of laboratories with students’ participating in the Russian and international conferences.
- To organize consultations of students and citizens in the Social Psychology Research Laboratory.
- To increase quality of Specialists and Bachelors’ competences.
- To raise a number of academic-degree-holders among the Department academic and teaching staff.
Academic and teaching staff:
Percentage of regular staff – 66,6 %.
Percentage of lecturers with academic titles – 80 %.
Percentage of lecturers with a doctoral degree – 13,3 %.