Молодость – вот время для усвоения мудрости!
УЧИСЬ В МОСИ!
Chairman of the Department: Zagainov Igor Aleksandrovich
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor
Assistant to the Chairman: Avdoshina Antonina Vladimirovna
Telephone: +7 (8362) 30-44-28 (ext.12158)
Staff of the Department of Psychological Follow-up of Professional Education sets an aim to organize the system of psychological actions promoting training success, students’ harmonious development and mental growth needed for future experts, as well as to create the most comfortable conditions of students’ stay in the Institute, allowing to implement their abilities and aspirations, to form success, adequate self-assessment and achievement drive. Psychological follow-up assumes timely detection of difficulties in students’ development and definition of conditions for their correction and prevention.
The team of professionals works at the Department, among them there are practicing psychologists with working experience of more than 10 years, certified psychotherapists, Candidates of Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences.
The Department staff conducts classes and trainings with students, gives psychological consultations to students, their parents and the IOSI employees.
The Department is actively engaged in research and methodical work, it organizes All-Russian and regional conferences, seminars, trainings and master classes on problems of psychological follow-up of education and problems of practical psychology.
Disciplines of the Department
“Training on personal and professional development”
Training courses help the IOSI students to get skills needed for self-development and successful formation of their professional competence, improvement of their competitiveness in a labor market. Trainings promote development of leadership skills, abilities to competently carry on negotiations. They allow to get advantages while seeking a job and moving up the career ladder, to come out as a winner from disputes, conflicts, and also influence other aspects of development.
Trainings on personal and professional development help:
– to practice skills of public speaking (overcoming stage fright, practicing voice and breath, modes of speech, competent gesticulation);
– to improve your self-confidence, confidence in interpersonal communication, resistance to stress, readiness for actions in difficult situations;
– to form skills needed for carrying out confident and effective negotiations;
– to develop assertiveness (ability to persist in your purposes and to overcome resistance of people around, without any aggression, passive, dependent and timid behavior);
– to develop abilities to take a strong-willed decision;
– to create abilities to behave structurally while resolving conflicts;
– to feel comfortable in any situation and to show courage and initiative;
– to arm students with skills to control emotional-volitional sphere and to correct professional deformations;
– to practice skills of effective communication and contact establishment.
Within this discipline the IOSI students:
– get acquainted with techniques of formation of life goals and long-term planning;
– practice skills of planning of a working day;
– find their "settings" for a working process;
– learn to reveal the main "time absorbers" in a working process.
In class the IOSI students acquire the following knowledge and skills:
– how to do all that was planned;
– how to plan in order to do all in time;
– how to cope with small unpleasant affairs which are constantly postponed "for tomorrow;
– how to eliminate superfluous and to do only those things leading to the purposes;
– how to say "No!" to constrained things;
– how to carry out big projects without making superefforts and in time;
– how to work with ideas;
– how to work with entering information.
“Psychology of career and image”
The discipline is meant for students seeking to radically advance their career and interested in their personal development, as well as for students who want to understand personal problems, to broaden the sphere of personal interests, to find internal freedom and independence, to better understand people around.
Students learn what conditions are necessary to make a favorable first impression that influences communicators’ perception, what attracts and what is undesirable in an image, how to keep up a partner’s interest to a person during their communication. The IOSI students will have an opportunity to define a nature of their real and ideal image, to compare them and to get acquainted with methods of approaching the real image to the ideal.
Classes include: typology and features of perception of the factors influencing positive perception of a communicator.
Real and ideal image: determination of real and ideal image; ways of approaching the real me to the ideal me: presentation of positive information perceived by an interlocutor on an unconscious level, and blocking of information making negative impression. Reading of information on the interlocutor, on his or her ideals and plans according to his or her image characteristics.
Planning of using an image as a powerful tool of social influence according to estimated target groups.
The NLP is used for finding and application of effective ways of changing your behavior, psychoemotional condition and attitude as a whole. It is intended to provide a person with a complex of beliefs and methods of working with yourself and other people for optimum and effective resolution of problems of the most different scale and individual importance – from successful carrying out of daily behavioural acts up to definition of your purposes in a long-term prospect.
Занятия по НЛП позволят студентам МОСИ приобрести умения и навыки для решения следующих ситуаций:
The NLP classes will help the IOSI students to get knowledge and skills for settlement of the following situations:
– daily communicative situations: for example, negotiating;
– psychological phenomena: for example, phobias.
– medical phenomena: for example, control over painful feelings or influence on health/illness;
– displays of unconscious phenomena: for example, a post-hypnotic suggestion, communication on an unconscious level, immersion in trance and utilization of external signals, change of a perceptual row.
– change of the settled stereotypes of behavioural reactions: for example, sharp change of lifestyle, criteria and values or finding of sexual partners;
– business situations: for example, sales and personnel training;
– division of complete behavioural strategies into components for their analytical research;
– modeling of celebrities and effective personalities: that is, subjective self-identification with what could be the life experience if being such people, and carrying out detailed suggestive influences on deep ways of thinking based on demonstrable evidence. It allows "to copy" to a variable degree a behavioural pattern and lifestyle of imitated persons;
– development and systematization of more effective and various approaches while working with communication situations, beliefs and subjective reality of the person.