Yoshkar-Ola, 28 Prokhorova St., off.314
Kopaliani Marina Aleksandrovna
Objectives and functions of the Archivist:
· Receive and register the expired documents deposited for safekeeping by structural divisions.
· Organize storage and provide safety of the documents deposited to the archives.
· Supervise timeliness of depositing expired documents.
· Control the formation and registration of files in records management of the Institute departments.
· Supervise the state of documents, timeliness of their restoration, observance of the conditions required for ensuring their safety in the archives.
· Make acts on discharge and destruction of the documents storage periods of which are expired.
· Deliver files requested by structural divisions.
Tel: 30-44-28 (ext.165)