Yoshkar-Ola, 28 Prokhorova St., office № 221
Contact telephone: (8362) 30-44-20
Head of Department: Kovalenko Evgenia Nikolaevna
Objectives and functions of the Academic Activity Organization and Control Department:
1. The Academic Activity Organization and Control Department is responsible for timely preparation of the class timetable for a semester (an examination session), ensures its posting on the IOSI website;
2. submits the Institute students’ class timetable to the Vice-Rector for Education for approval, as well as supervises its performance;
3. schedules the classroom fund for giving classes and examination sessions;
4. calculates a teacher’s academic load fulfilled according to the timetable;
5. controls the fulfillment of the academic load by the teacher according to the timetable for a semester (examination session), academic year.
Kovalenko Evgenia Nikolaevna, Head of the Academic Activity Organization and Control Department
Chebotaeva Olga Olegovna, Class Timetable Senior Manager
В 2012 Graduated from the Modern University for the Humanities in 2012 with degree in Economics. Qualification – Bachelor in Economics.
2012 - professional development course 1С:Accounting 8.2
Anisimova Nadezhda Gennadyevna, Class Timetable Manager
Graduated from the Mari State Technical University with degree in Finance and Credit. Qualification – Economist.