- Degree programs
- Admission Information
- Documents and forms
- Tuition fee payment privileges
- Admission Privileges
INTERREGIONAL OPEN SOCIAL INSTITUTE
The plan of the students' admission for the 1st course in the year 2015
|Name of the specialty|
|The bachelor degree|
|Special defectological education (logopedics)||50||-||20||-||30|
|Information Security||40||10 *||10||-||20|
*There is allocated the quota, that is not less than 10%
The persons, who are having the special rights and entering within the established quota are:
- orphan children and children without parental support;
- persons from among orphan children and children without parental support;
- disabled children;
- disabled people of the I and II groups;
- disabled people since the childhood;
- disabled people due to war injuries or disease received in the period of military service, whom according to the conclusion of the federal institution of medico-social examination is not contraindicated training in the relevant educational organizations".
The Admissions Committee
Yakshtas Tatyana Mikhaelovna – the senior marketing manager, the responsible secretary of the selection committee
Education: Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization of HPE "Interregional Open Social Institute".
Specialty: "Finance and credit".
- Certificate of honor from administration of the city district "Joshkar-Ola City", 2013.
- Certificate of honor of the educational department of the city district "Joshkar-Ola City", 2014.
- Certificate of honor from the State Meeting of the Mari El Republic, 2014.