- Degree programs
- Admission Information
- Documents and forms
- Tuition fee payment privileges
- Admission Privileges
Admissions interview is held to detect the level of applicants’ professional orientation in psychology and logopedics.
- to help applicants decide their future career;
- to define the level of motivation for getting a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Logopedics;
- to assess applicants’ personal qualities needed for future psychologists and logopedists;
- to reveal applicants’ abilities for education in full-time and correspondence department;
- to form study groups according to their educational program (general, accelerated).