In accordance with the Admission Regulations to the Interregional Open Social Institute:
1. Without entrance examinations the Institute admits:
-winners and prize-winners of the final stage of the All-Russian academic competition of pupils, members of the Russian Federation national teams participating in international academic competitions in general education subjects and formed in the order, defined by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, on degree programs corresponding to the major of the All-Russian academic competition of pupils, international academic competition;
Winners and prize-winners of academic competitions of pupils are admitted to the Institute according to the Procedure for the conduct of academic competitions of pupils, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation as of October 22, 2007 No. 285, as revised in the orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation as of September 4, 2008 No. 255, as of March 20, 2009 No. 92, as of October 6, 2009 No. 371.
2. Out of competition
, provided that they successfully passed the Institute entrance examinations
, are admitted:
- orphaned children and children deprived of parental care, as well as people under 23 years old from among orphaned children and children deprived of parental care;
- disabled children, disabled persons of groups I and II without contraindications for education in corresponding educational institutions in accordance with an expert testimony of a federal medical and social assessment institution;
- citizens under 20 years old with only one parent - disabled person of group I;
- citizens who did military service under the contract in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other forces, military formations as military servants to be substituted by soldiers, sailors, sergeants, top sergeants and dismissed from service on the grounds prescribed by the article 51of the Federal Law as of March 28, 1998 No.53 “On Military Duty and Service”;
- military service members doing their service under contract (except officers), provided their uninterrupted service lasted for not less than 3 years;
-citizens o other categories prescribed by the Russian Law.
3. The following categories of applicants enjoy the right of priority to be admitted to the Institute:
- citizens dismissed from military service, children of military servants who died during the military service or as a result of trauma or disease received during the military service;
- children of military servants who died during the military service or as a result of trauma or disease received in counter-terrorist operations or other counter-terrorist activities. The list of people participating in counter-terrorist operations or other counter-terrorist activities is determined as pursuant to the federal laws;
- citizens o other categories prescribed by the Russian Law.